Three Year Old & Four Year Old Program
All Three and Four Year Old Enrolments are managed by Nillumbik Council. Please click on link below for more information or for Nillumbik central registration enquiries contact Council at email@example.com or call on 9433 3161.
Children are eligible to enrol in Three year old preschool if they turn 3 by the 30th of April of the year of attendance, and can attend onsite as soon as they have had their third birthday.
Children can attend Four year old preschool if they turn 4 by the 30th of April of the year of attendance.
Fees for our Three and Four-Year-Old Programs are due before the start of each term. NB. Term 1 fees are paid at the AGM in the previous year.
Four-Year-Old Preschool is subsidised by a government grant per child, Three Year Old Preschool is funded for 5 hours in 2022.
Holders of a Health Care Card or Pension Card are eligible for an additional Government Subsidy. If you have one of these cards, please let the staff or Administration Officer know so that your fees can be altered accordingly.
Statement of Policy
Eltham South Preschool Association Incorporated is established to meet the needs of children in their Preschool life. The Association employs professionally qualified teaching staff, who continually update their professional skills to ensure the program incorporates leading edge thinking.
The day-to-day running of the centre is the responsibility of our teaching staff. They have the authority from the Management Committee to conduct the centre and run a program to suit the children’s needs and development.
A full and comprehensive set of the Centre’s Policies is available to all parents for perusal. (The Committee of Management advises that all policies are subject to change.) Upon enrolment and payment of fees, all parents will agree to abide by the policies of Eltham South Preschool. The policies are as follows:
- Acceptance and Refusal of Authorisations
- Administration of First Aid
- Administration of Medication
- Child Safe Environment
- Code of Conduct
- Complaints and Grievances
- Curriculum Development
- Dealing with Infectious Diseases
- Dealing with Medical Conditions
- Delivery and Collection of Children
- Determining Responsible Person
- Emergency and Evacuation
- Emergency Bushfire Management Plan
- Enrolment and Orientation
- Environmental Sustainability
- Excursions and Service Events
- Food Safety Policy
- Governance and Management of the Service
- Incident, Injury, Trauma and Illness
- Inclusion and Equity
- Information Technology
- Interactions with Children
- Nutrition and Active Play
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Participation of Volunteers and Students
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Road Safety Education and Safe Transport Policy
- Relaxation and Sleep
- Social Media
- Sun Protection
- Supervision of Children
- Tobacco, Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Water Safety